Women’s Philanthropy Mission to Memphis
Take a journey through the soundtrack of a revolution as we explore the Civil Rights Movement and the creation of Rock ‘n’ Roll.
Cost: $1,899 per person, Land-only; based on double occupancy
$525 single supplement
Chairs: Shari Berman and Eileen Weiss
Please note: You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to participate in this Mission.
- Celebrate the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. at The National Civil Rights Museum
- Discuss poverty in America and how it shaped the Civil Rights Movement
- Enjoy live music on Beale Street
- Get All Shook Up at Graceland
- Visit the legendary Sun Studio – the birthplace of Rock ‘n’ Roll
- Meet with reformed KKK Grand Dragon Scott Shepherd
- Learn about Jewish community in the South from local Jewish women
For more information contact Heidi Kuperman, Missions Director, at email@example.com or (973) 929-3046.